Providing enhanced learning experience to the impoverished children rescued from the streets of Dehradun by a mobile computer center, housed in a bus.
Beneficiaries: Children of Choona Bhatta slum and Government schools in Dehradun.
- Education trust established in 2009
- Empowering street and slum children
- Mission: Level the playing field for children from impoverished backgrounds
- Project Street Smart
- Lack of computer literacy
- Disproportionate computer:child ratio in Government Schools
- No exposure to education in slum areas
- Mobile Computer labs
- Smart Class on Wheels
- 12 Computers in a Bus which will go to Government Schools in the morning and after school to the slum areas to impart computer-aided education
Funds Requested : $4300